




Halloween is one of my favorite holidays because it consists of dressing goofy, going to parties, carving pumpkins and most important eating candy. But not Teagan's of course. October was a month full of tones of fun. I know that I haven't been good at blogging but hopefully all the pictures this month make up for it. We miss everyone and love them. Keep the postings coming.

6 comments:
Jillene, your mom told me about your blog, it's great. I can't believe Teagen is already walking. She's gotten so big since we saw her last. Check out my blog: http://tinafolsom.blogspot.com
Why didn't you tell me you had a blog? I can't believe you have hidden it from me all this time! Anyway, I haven't had a chance to look through yours yet, but what I have seen looks really cute. This is such a great way to keep up with everyone!
Cute cute family. I was a friend of Tyson's in High School and I fell upon your blog. Crazy how that works. Anyway, you've got the most adorable daughter.
Jillene, I am so glad to hear that you have a blog. You take great pictures! Love the costumes. You will definitly have to come and visit us when we are in Seattle. Sounds like you guys are loving it there. How long are you there for?
Teagan is so cute and I can't believe how big she is getting. Can't wait to see you guys over Thanksgiving!!!
hey i didn't know you had a blog! It's so cute, i'll have to add you to ours...check us out!
Post a Comment