I have had these pics on my camera since we had those few nice days a couple weeks ago. My friend and neighbour Kristen kept me busy and on my toes while the warm weather lasted. From 9:30 in the morning to night we would rollerblade, go on walks, jump on the tramp, play on the playground, get ice cream, watch the kids run through the sprinkler, roast marshmallows and the list goes on. By the end of the night I would lay on the couch uncapable of doing anything. When Tyson would ask what was wrong, I would reply, I remember this being easier when I wasn't pregnant. It is definatley going to be a hot July for this big mamma!



Teagan and Hallie in their Easter dresses after church
Friday, May 1, 2009
Big Tease
Posted by Jillene at 3:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What a bathing beauty already!!! She's adorable. I'm glad that you have someone close to do something with and to keep you busy- I miss you!!!
Post a Comment