Monday, November 8, 2010

August

I didn't get a tone of pictures in August, although there was a lot that happened. Tyson's last family vaction that he wanted to go on before his mission was to Echo Lake, in Big Fork Montana. We started the tradition when I was in high school and the last couple of years we haven't gone. It was so much fun to be together as a family on the lake again. Teagan and Hudson had their first tube ride going 1 mile per hour. Hudson loved it but Teagan kept saying faster. When my dad spend up to 2 miles per hour and we hit a little wave that gave up a jolt, suddenly she didn't want on the tube anymore. Hudson exfoliating with some Mary Kay. Hudson was pretty funny. He loved driving the boat with grandpa. He would wave like he was a big boy in a little boat! He slept great and ate amazingly. This boy was ment to be on the lake. Grandpa just finished putting Teagan's hair in a pony tail so I had to snap a pic. When we were little my dad would do our hair and we hated it because he would slick it back into a pony tail with water and gell and we would literally look chineese. He is getting a little nicer now days. Teagans eyes are shooting up. Teagan also had a tone of fun at the lake. Her and Grandma had time to bond while the rest of the family headed to the late show. I am so greatful for my family and all that they do for me and my kids. My kids adore them and every moment they get to spend with them. Thanks.

Tyson's farewell was in August as well and he did an amazing job. I was so impressed by his ability to speak. He gave such a great talk. After, we had a dinner and it was so fun to get to see all my cousins and friends. I can't believe he has been gone for 2 months now.

1 comments:

Baker Family said...

You have the cutest kids EVER!!!! I loved going to Echo Lake together..remember sneaking out and hiding in the ditch under a blanket! haha. We were so awesome!