Thursday, April 19, 2012

Easter in Canada

So Easter this year we got the opportunity to book it up to Canada for a number of reasons, but mostly to see and hold Riggs, which was delightful. Paige was getting ticked off because for 10 days she barely got to hold her baby. Ha Ha. Anyways here are my kiddos coloring eggs, excuse the nakedness.
I know this picture is blurring (dang photographer) but I love these two girls more than anything and I loved this picture.
Easter morning. I have more pictures that Riess took so I need to get those. Hudson was snoozing so Teagan was checking out what the Easter bunny brought her.
He finally woke up...but Teagan couldn't wait to get her new swimsuit on.
Easter dress
Easter outfit
Riggs Easter morning. This was when we got there. He gained almost a lb by the time we left.
Teagan was obsessed with Riggs and wouldn't put him down.
Hudson eating his breakfast before church.
Swimming at the Nicolas Sheridan in Lethbridge, a tradition for my kids.

Hudson was in Heaven helping grandpa on the farm.
Best buddies. I love this picture...poor Riggs is getting a little mangled.

Finally my turn to love on this man. I couldn't stop kissing him. I love him so much. I didn't want to see him go.

0 comments: