Saturday, January 5, 2008

Pre Christmas in Malad

Before we headed to Malad we decided to take Teagan on a Cruise on CDA lake to Santas North Pole. It was a lot of fun to hear Santa call out Teagan name.

On The 18th we traveled to Malad to be with family. We had tones of fun hanging out, going out to eat, and visiting friends. We met my grandma and grandpa Folsom, my aunt Donna and my cousins Erica and Nicole in Salt Lake for dinner. While we were waiting for them to arrive we walked around temple square.
We had a lot of fun visiting and enjoying time with my grandma who was recently diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer. She is one of the greatest role models in my life and I want to take every chance I can to create lasting memories with her. She is doing so good and has such an wonderful attitude about this trial in her life and amazingly enough, her hair hasn't fallen out even with chemo treatments.
While we were in Malad, we had a little family Christmas party before we headed back to CDA on the 23rd. It was really fun to get to spend time with this amazing family that has so warmly taken me into their lives. MaryAnn was more then generous with the gifts and we love them so much. She is an amazing grandmother and mother.

2 comments:

Tina Folsom said...

It was great to see you guys during the holidays. It's fun to spend it with so much family. It's great that you were able to spend it with both sides of yours. We wish you the best of luck in 2008.

Tiffany Fackrell said...

I love all of your Pictures. So so Cute! I am a little slow and I am not sure what the CDA is? Where are you guys living?