Thursday, June 19, 2008

First Poop

Potty training for the last 4 months has consisted of running Teagan to the toilet, singing songs and counting while she sits there, Teagan pushing a couple of times with no results followed by flushing, washing hands and a sticker or treat. While Teagan was sitting on the potty I decided to run and grab my camera so that I could take a couple pictures. On returning to the bathroom I hear a couple grunts from Teagan and a couple little plops in the toilet. I was sooooooo ecstatic but I tried to play it cool until after she was finished her business, then I rewarded Teagan with a really yummy treat and a lot lot lot of praise. Hopefully this trend continues but I am definately excited I got her first poop on camera.

She's so focused while she wipes.
Great Job Teagan.




5 comments:

Adrianne said...

Hooray!! I am so excited you are finally back!!

kelsey said...

are you serious? is she old enough? man, the time flies!

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Just so you know she might kill you one day if she ever sees this!! Looks like she is catching on fast!!

Baker Family said...

YAHHH Teagan!!! We are so excited for you...even though you look so little on that big huge potty. haha. I love the pictures. Especially the one of her wiping her own bum...haha. She's so cute!!!

Tiffany said...

Very exciting! We're so proud of Teagan! Oh the joys of motherhood!