Friday, October 17, 2008

Aeroball

When I was in Jr. High my dad own Grand Slam which had batting cages, Aeroball trampolines, and go-carts. They closed the business down when I was in highschool so the aeroball trampolines have been sitting at my grandparents house collecting dust for years. When we got to Canada for Thanksgiving, to our surprise the Aeroball tramp was sitting in the backyard. We spent the entire weekend competing in this extremely fun game. There are 4 tramps all seperated by walls. You have to throw the ball in your components hoop. The guys are playing 2 on 2 here. It is awesome to play because jumping for 15 minutes is like running 5 miles. I told my dad when he dies he better put it in the will that I get this fine peice of equipment.




5 comments:

Tiffany Fackrell said...

those look really fun, I have actually played on one in college down in utah...and excersizing without really thinking about it is totally the way to go!!

and it is nice to know I am not the only one that has to unbutton my pants when I eat too much because the food was so yummy!

Tiffany said...

That rocks! I'm all over that! You better fight for that sweet thing!Jillene, email me your address...I need it ASAP! my email is tyf3@hotmail.com Miss you guys!!!!

Francis Family said...

I so remember that!! I loved that place and all the other stuff at that place. Wow time flies and so weird that it was where the car dealership is now.

Anonymous said...

jillene, concert looked really fun. But my fav post is definatly Teagen singing,She has the cutest little fairy voice. You'll have to have Tyson check out my blog... it has a special "shout out" to him on the second from top (I think). Hope all is well :)

The Coopers said...

sweeett!! i remember those, they are the funnest things ever!! i would love to play on those again!