Friday, October 17, 2008

Date Night




Bryan had asked us to go to a couple of concerts that I had never heard of so when he asked us to go to Angels and Airwaves and Weezer both of which I know a few of their songs, we finally agreed. The night started out with eating at Tacaunos and stuffing our faces, I had to undo my top pant button whenever I sat down the remainder of the night. Then, the concert! I have to admit I was a little hesitant about the concert but it ended up being pretty fun (it wasn't quite as good as American Idol). After the concert we search eagerly for any form of ice cream since the girls were craving it the entire night. We made it to McDonald for a McFlurry at approximately 11:59 just before close. The drive home was spent listening to Kristen snore and the boys chat, pretty exciting. Overall it was a great date and a fun night but I missed my little girly and made sure of it that she slept with Tyson and I that night.


2 comments:

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Looks Like fun!! I guess me and Ty were not cool enough to come. I love the picture of Brian grabbing Lyndsays BOOB!!!

Peterson's said...

Shawn was jealous! He loves Weezer!