Tuesday, November 4, 2008

My Little Lambie

I can't believe that it has been a year since Halloween. We were living in Coeur d'alene and because there was no family around I decided to do a little photo shoot of Teagan. It was a lot of fun and so I decided to do it again this year. Here is Teagan last year:




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Teagen is sooo cute I could just squeeze her!! Jillene, tell Tyson you and him need to bring her over sometime so she can get to know her "cousins"... so distant it probably hardly connects, but use whatever excuse you need to to get that little slacker (Tyson) to come visit.

Lainey-Paney said...

um...I don't know you, but you just might have the cutest little girl ever!
she's adorable!
:)
~LP
fellow mommy blogger...

Unknown said...

Jillene,
Remember me?
It sure has been a long time. Your little Teagan has grown up so much!!! What have you guys been up to lately and how are you?
Later,
Tiffany Sackley

Anonymous said...

I heard that Tyson hurt his knee playing in the turky bowl... My brother played too. That sucks... I hope he gets feeling better and I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving!

Heather said...

Teagen is just as cute as when she was a baby! What a doll! I'm glad to see you guys doing well.