Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Teagan

On November 23rd Teagan had her 2nd birthday. She has been singing "Happy Birthday to me" at the top of her lungs for the past 2 months so when her time finally came she acted the part perfectly. The morning of her birthday she opened a new outfit from mom and dad. She must have noticed that I was really careful with the tissue paper because when she opened the present she took each piece out individually and layed it carefully on the floor. At church she announced to everyone that it was her birthday.That evening at 6:30 Teagan's cousins showed up for her well deserved birthday party. Immediately after they arrived Teagan eagerly dived into her presents. I was proud of her because she opened every single present by herself. She got a lot of cute clothes from her family and made sure that her cousin Kesler could see her new outfits. When she opened uncle Tyson's gift she sadly stated, "I miss uncle Tyson". She got a cute little dolly and baby stroller set, blocks, noahs ark, and more clothes.Teagan has wanted a monkey cake ever since she found out that her birthday was coming up. So I was in the kitchen the entire day making her wish come true. We sang Happy Birthday twice after realizing that the batteries in the camera were taken out and after the second time blowing the candles out Teagan said, "Let do it again". I love my little girl so much and I couldn't have asked for a more special spirit in our home. She makes me want to be a better mother and I enjoy every step we have taken together in life.


8 comments:

Jaime And Tyrell said...

Nice work on the cake it is really cute. Looks like she had a great little party!!

Anonymous said...

I bet Teagen is glad to have such a good mommy. How is Tyson...? I heard about his little accident- wishing you all the best!!

Peterson's said...

Jillene! The cake turned out WAY CUTE! I want a video of her singing happy birthday. looks like tons of fun and we miss you guys. I can't believe she is 2 and talking sooo much.

kelsey said...

i am loving the monkey cake!!! look at you! tell her to stop growing. or just have another one, either way...

Tiffany said...

Great job Jill on the monkey cake and Happy Birthday little T! How the heck are you guys? Miss you all tons!!!

Jarica said...

Jill,

Props on the monkey cake. Brin will be lucky to get a square cake on her b-day. Teag is such a cutie and is so big. She has your personality. Call when you come up next, we need to hang. After christmas we are heading down to utah maybe we will stop by malad if you will be home that weekend. I will call. Love ya and happy belated b-day Teag.

Baker Family said...

She's adorable...and 2!!! I can't believe how fast she is growing up. I love, love, love your cake...it turned out wonderfully!!! I can't wait to see you.

Angie said...

What a cute cake. Doesn't life just get so much more fun the older the kids get. (I guess until they are teenagers so I hear) :)