Friday, January 16, 2009

I know I know

I have been so unmotivated to blog since our Christmas vacation in Canada so here are some belated Christmas pictures on our trip.

On Christmas eve morning we decided to go sledding. When it comes to winter and the freezing cold Teagan definatley took after her dad because she only lasted a couple of minutes before they were hanging out it the van. Can you blame them it was -30 degrees the entire week. It was pretty hillarious though when we chanted my mom and dad's name until they decided to come down the hill on the sleds. We built a jump at the bottom and when my mom hit the jump and went flying through the air I did all that I could not to pee my pants. My dad acts like the big tough guy but he dodged the jump (what a whimp) so that he would have to hit it.


Later on that night we opened our christmas PJ's. My mom always tries to do something clever that we will all get a kick out of. This year it was rudolf (don't know how to spell that) noses that blink and santa clause hats. It was pretty fun getting pictures. Your great mom.


On Christmas day we went out the my aunt Lynn's and brought along our adopted brother Jordon (he is next to Paige). We had tones of fun playing games, rock band, and just visiting.


My mom watched Teagan for me one day and this is what I came home to. Teagan was so excited about her curls, neclaces, and nails painted. Teagan doesn't get to see Grandma very often but she never forgets her. She always talks about Grandma Elaine and going to Canada. I can see why.

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

so good to see an update from you guys! You'll have to check out our blog...we just had an ultrasound yesterday...so fun! Ummm, so do you have any news for me yet? Miss you guys!!!

kelsey said...

i love the christmas jammies, and the curlers! looks like you had fun. i have been waiting for an update forever!
p.s. did i add you to my blog? i can't remember who is on and who isn't. if i didn't , send me your e-mail on facebook or something so i can! (if you want to look at it i guess. lol.)

Baker Family said...

I love all the pictures...but I mostly love that I got to see you this Christmas!!! It was so fun that your girls got to play for a little bit and that you could meet Paige (I'm sure Jared really enjoyed seeing tyson too..haha). I loved catching up with you! I miss you guys. You guys are so cute in your matching jammies...that's a tradition that I want to have for my little family.

Angie said...

I love the curlers picture :) Looks like you guys had a great time.