I have tried to dodge those friends and family investigating with questions such as "is there any news you want to share" or "when is baby number two coming" but now I think it is time to let everyone know that I am not just getting chubby, there is a child in there. Teagan is going to be a big sister on July 14 which makes me exactly 16 weeks today. We are all really excited to add an addition to our family. When Teagan was born we didn't find out the sex of the baby and because it was so much fun for that little surprise at the end, we are going to continue that pattern with our baby on board. Whenever I ask Teagan if mommy has a baby girl or a baby boy in her belly she always responds that she has a baby girl in her belly and mom has a baby boy. How do you explain to a 2-year-old that that isn't possible? I am definately nervous for this next step in life but I am ready to have another child to bless our home and to show me unconditional love. Pregnancy isn't always the easiest but it is definately worth the outcome and we have so much gratitude to Heavenly Father for entrusting us with another one of his spirit children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
18 comments:
Congrats, I hope you have a great pregnancy.
LIAR! You have cried wolf too many times for me to fall for that again though.
When I saw your sisters pics on facebook from christmas I turned to Shawn and said, "Jillene is hiding a baby bump."
He didn't believe me and after I asked you and you responded in the negative I still held true to my belief that you had a baby belly. You were too skinny to just be getting a chubby gut.
Now I know Im not crazy.
Congrats!
Congratulations, you guys! That is so exciting!
congrats!! you held out so long!
Did Jaime and Ty lend you those super sexy elephant (well- you know what) from the New Years Party???...just teasing, you look awesome- and congrats
Yay!! Babies are so great (but I'm glad it's you who's pregnant and not me)!
Congratulations! I hope all goes well, I'm still all for talking babies all the time. Just let me know ;)
nice!!! that's so exciting, i hope you're feeling okay. congrats to all three of you!
First of all, CONGRATS!! Second of all, I'm so ticked that you're already 16 weeks along and just now sharing!! HELLO...let's enjoy sharing this glorious preggo stage together! Wish you were closer! So dang excited for you guys!!! Can't believe you both have the will power to wait to find out again. How are you feeling? I FINALLY feel closer to normal! It's about stinkin' time!!! Anyway, so thrilled for you!
Congrats! I was noticing how big Teagan is and wondering when you would have another one. I agree the surprise is awesome. We were gonna not find out with this last one too, but then we had to have twins so there was no way I wanted more surprises after that! haha well good luck and make sure you post some belly pictures!
Jill,
That is so exciting! Congrats! Teag is going to make a great sister and you two are great parents. We need to do something soon. Our little girl is getting big and believe it or not I want another one already but Zairrick says not right now. I wish you the best of pregnancies. I remember all the times you would show up to class and I would just sit with my hand on your belly waiting for her to kick. I wish I could do that this time. I bet Tyson is thrilled. Um this time make sure you stay closer to home when the time is near, maybe you can make it to the hospital you plan on having her at this time. Ha, Ha!! Good luck and we love you guys!!
That is completely awesome. Teagan is so cute it would be great to see what a little boy would look like. Hopefully your first 16 weeks weren't too awful,let me know if I can do anything.
COngrat!!! DId you get your mail that I sent you??!!! I can't wait to see your little belly. How are you feeling?
Congrats!! That is so awesome, i am so happy for you guys! Hope all is well and your feeling good.
I knew it, I'm so excited for you guys! Congrats! You need to get those sisters of yours married off so that your kids will have cousins to play with!
Congrats!!! Having two kids is so much fun!
Congratulations! We are excited for you guys. Hope you are feeling well.
Congratulations! We're so excited for you. Having that surprise at the end is my way of doing things too.
Congratulations! That's so excited. Teagan is a cutie and looks like she'll make a great big sister! Good luck with the pregnancy! You're so brave to wait to find out. I don't think I could stand it! hehe
Post a Comment