Who else is dying for spring to finally be here so that fun and excited things can happen in our lives again. I have felt like such a horrible mom this last couple month but my daughter is so patient and loving and I couldn't have asked for more. Teagan's personality has been so funny lately. The other day I was cleaning up around the house. Teagan got really quiet so I went to check on her and when I walked into her room this is what I saw. Teagan got a huge chucky cheese smile on her face. She told me she was just chillin with baby. She has been so into her babies lately. I find them all over the house tucked in blankets sleeping and I sometimes will catch Teagan disaplining them. It is pretty fun when they have to go to timeout. I think that she is going to be an awesome big sister. The other day we got to babysit my neice Bree, who Teagan is obsessed with. They performed about 12 different dances that got more entertaining and creative as the night progressed. Soon they were using props such as diapers, pillows, beanies, and sunglasses. It was pretty funny.

After eating lunch we headed over to Brevins basketball game. Brevin looked so stinkin cute in his little uniform. Brevin has always been very athletic and although he was one of the younger ones, he fit right in. I can't wait to watch him play T-ball this year.
Now that the weather is finally going to start uphill I am going to be better at this. I just completed my first blog book. It is on its way in the mail and I am dying for it to get here. I will keep u posted about how it turned out.
1 comments:
I love Teagan!!! Elle is so into babies too...feeding them, trucking them around everywhere with her, putting them in timeout- isn't it so funny to watch. Miss you. I want to see pictures of your cute little belly!!
Post a Comment