Monday, March 23, 2009

Crutches Gone Forever

I am pleased to announce that Tyson is finally off his crutches. Tyson has permanent arm pit rashes from crutching around work for the past 6 weeks and I am so thrilled that he can finally be relieved of them. Last week I finally put two and two together. Teagan got a doll swing for her 2 year birthday and you can take it apart to make other things such as a high chair. When you take it apart there are two bar pieces that I have been cleaning up over and over again for the past 3 weeks. I have found them, always together, in random places of the house. About a week ago I asked Teagan to put away her bars in the closet. She looked up at me very concerned and replied, “You mean my crutches”. I started laughing my head off as I watched her crutch into her bedroom. All this time she was crutching around the house with a sore knee just like her daddy.

4 comments:

Peterson's said...

so cute!
I want to see belly pictures jillene!
Are you watching dancing with the stars? Shawn and I think that Lacey looks just like you.

Baker Family said...

Oh my gosh...Teagan is a little lady! She's adorable and getting so big. I love her dress! Elle wants to play with Teagan so we need to plan a play date forsure when you are up.

Candace said...

What a cutie, she seriously is so adorable. Kids are so funny aren't they?

Katy said...

Too cute! She is adorable!