Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Future Cashier

The beginning of feb Tyson got knee surgery and was home for a week. I think that Tyson and Teagan got a little bored so they started making up fun things to do. I had to catch this moment on video and share it with you.

6 comments:

Peterson's said...

OH my gosh, so cute!
Tell Tyson not to get too fat if all he is doing is buying food in his spare time.

Unknown said...

This is adorable! I especially love you whispering that the batteries were almost out in the background. I wish Danna and Teagan were closer so they could play together. They'd have a blast.

Peterson's said...

I wonder which girl you were pulling for...humm.....Jillene....Jillian...Canada....We'll find out if she is the next bachelorette?

kelsey said...

i love her little voice, that is such a great video.

Zaugg Blog said...

Jillene, I stumbled across you blog and Tegan is so adorable. Congrats on you exciting baby news too!

Baker Family said...

How's Tysons knee? That video is so cute...she's adorable. I bet Teagan loved having her daddy home to play with.