Monday, September 14, 2009

Hudson's Baby Blessing

First of all I want to thank everyone that helped make Hudson's blessing so memorable. It couldn't have been done with out those that traveled from far distances, brought food, set up tables, did my hair, wrote down Hudson's blessing, and helped me keep my sanity. The blessing day went so smoothly because of all of our close friends and family.
During sacrament meeting I couldn't help but feel the spirit so strongly, especially having so many loved ones supporting our new little addition to our family. Not only are we blessed to have his special spirit in our home but he is blessed as well with a family and extended family that love him unconditionally. And on September 6, the people in our lives that we have grow to love, came to support our son as he was blessed by his father. I couldn't help feeling the spirit as Tyson blessed Hudson with wonderful things to come in the future and I was so proud to have a husband that honors his priesthood. I thank those that shared testimonies that continued to ignite the spirit in the church. There were a few family and friends that couldn't make it due to certain circumstances and I want them to know that they were missed.

After sacrament meeting we headed down to the city park for the dinner. I thought initially that we might blow away with the wind but the wind settled and we had so much fun visiting and enjoying the park. It was hard to say goodbye to those that had to travel back to their homes but once again I appreaciate the effort in coming to Hudson's blessing so much and everyone that helped, thank you.

I was really smart and forgot my camera so I stole some of these photo's from Lindsey's blog.


The Daniels men

The Daniels women


When we got home my mom and I took some quick snapshots of Hudson all dressed up so handsome. He slept from sacrament, throughout the entire dinner and play and woke up right as everyone was leaving because Nate wanted to hold him. Thanks Nate!




4 comments:

Baker Family said...

We're sad that we missed the blessing. He looks so handsome....and it looks like it turned out to be a really fun day. Hope everything is still going good. Miss you guys. xoxo

Debbie said...

Hey Jillene~
Your family is so cute, especially your new baby boy. Congrats! Boys are wonderful. I love Hudson's blessing outfit also. Take Care, Deb

The Coopers said...

Oh man, he is sooo cute, i think he looks like his daddy!!
Life with 2 will never be the same, ENJOY!!

Candace said...

He is such a cutie! I hope that things are going well for you with two little kids.