Wow, I never new that my 3 year old would act like a teenager so young. She catches on the littlest things. There is no manipulating the situation with her on board. It makes me want to be a better example to her so that I am practicing what I am preaching. I love her so much and having a little girl is so much fun and entertaining. Teagan loves Hudson so much. The moment that she hears him wake up she is in his room and crib within minutes. I can hear her talking up a storm to him about everything under the sun and by the time I come in Hudson has a huge smile on his face. There have been a couple of times where she climbs into the crib with him after I have put him down and when a not so happy mom asks her why she did it she replies, “ I wanted to see Hudson”. It is hard to get mad at the fact that she loves her brother so much. Teagan just started a joy school with 7 other moms and daughters. It is so much fun and not too stressful. Teagan’s eyes light up when I tell her that it is school today. She loves to learn so much and the rest of the week after joy school we review what she learned on her doodle sketch. She does very well. The last 3 months Teagan is convinced she is a mommy to her two babies Lily and Inka. She nurses them when I nurse them and tells them, “no, no, don’t bite”. She feeds them, bathes them, burps them and puts them to bed. I think it is so funny and so cute. Athough Teagan is tiny she thinks she is so big and has a big personality to compensate. I love her so much and she will always be my little girl.
Mommy



Wednesday, February 3, 2010
Tiny Teagan
Posted by Jillene at 1:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment