Have I seriously not bogged since Febuary, that is pathetic. I hate it when people do that and yet here I am avoiding my blog. I think it is time though since a year will be here before I know it and our close friends threatened to delete us if it goes that long. Plus I need to keep everyone up to date with what new in our lives. I do have some what of an excuse though, we did buy a house and during that process which was April through the end of June, I was completly out of the real world and in my own little bubble. Would we get the house? Wouldn't we get the house? When to move in? How to decorate? What to paint? More furniture, decoration, and craziness? That is what consumed my life (my poor kids). Now I can officially say life has setting back down to normalness again. I finally downloading all of my pics onto the computer so there is going to be a lot of blog catching up to do. And, I promise I will be better! So please don't give up on our blog!!!!!
April/May:
I was estatic when I got a phone call phone one of my closest highschool friends, Elaine, telling me tha her family was coming through Malad and wanted to stay over night. We had so much fun catching up, talking about decorating (drove our husbands crazy), jogging, shopping, and going to the zoo and temple grounds in Logan. Our kids played together so well. I hated seeing her leave because we have so much fun together but we definately pick up right from where we left off everytime I see her.
Elle and Teagan
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Don't Give Up On Us!
Posted by Jillene at 2:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment