May:
Unfortunatly I don't have any pictures in May. May was a crazy month because we officially bought our FIRST HOME. It is such a great feeling to talk about right now but at the time I was feeling nervous and overwhelmed hoping everything would go through and everything would run smoothly. I seriously signed my name way too many times. Every night was watching HGTV and dreaming about finally getting to paint a wall. When June finally got here I was so excited that we finally got to move in. Thanks to Kristen, Rhonda and Bree, the walls were painted, the house was clean and it was time to move in.
June:
Other than trying to unpack all of our stuff, paint five pieces of furniture and 4 rooms, and host bunko in 2 weeks, life was great. A couple of our really close friends that we haden't see for about 2 years came and stayed with us for a couple nights and we picked up from where we left off, GAMES ALL NIGHT. I think we went to bed a four in the morning cause we were having so much fun and didn't want to say goodbye. I was sad that we didn't get any pictures of Teagan and Callie but we got a few of Hudson and Resse. You guys need to come and see us again. That trip was too short!
Another fun weekend in June was our anually trip to Bear Lake. Lindsey was a life saver this year when she made special arrangments for us to stay in a brand new amazingly nice cabin. Ad was our usual organizer and planner, so luckily for my family showing up was the only task I had. It was a tone of fun and although the weather was a little on the chilly side, we look forward to this trip every year.
Thursday, September 23, 2010
May & June
Posted by Jillene at 9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment