Sunday, January 2, 2011

Happy New Year

We ended the New Years with a bang this year and decided to have a little party. Minutes before everyone arrived I was burned out and tired and regretted having a party but would have rather just vegged with my family but..... it ended up being a blast! It didn't end at midnight either it ended at four and we were accompanied by my mom, dad, sister and brother-in-law which just heightened the fun and entertainment.

Hallie and Teagan had their own New Years Eve Party!


Our 6 year anniversary was on the 30th and because of my families complications in travels, we ended up going to Logan instead of Pocatello. We had the good fortune of spending our special day with two of our closest friends that we have been so fortunate to have grown to love in the past couple years. We met at Olive Garden and then caught a movie. It sucked not having them at the New Years Party, they were missed greatly.
On their way to Vegas for the New Year my cousin Christie and my little sister stayed over night at our house and then went to lunch with us the next day. It was so fun to see them and we had some good chats.

It snowed a couple feet one night so Tyson took the kids on the skidster and had a blast plowing snow. I thought the kids looked so cute in their new snow gear.
Happy New Year and I hope that everyone realizes how much we have appreciated them in our lives.



1 comments:

Baker Family said...

I LOVE your babies!!!! They look so big and cute all dressed for going outside. How fun that your family was able to come down for your party- I need to call you and chat!