I can't help but laugh every time I see this picture. A few weeks ago Teagan got a little scratch on her nose and insisted on a bandaid even after I told her I had none. I decided to look one more time so that I could prove to her we had none and to my surprise we did have a box of bandaids, but only extra large ones. I told her I have a large one and she agreed to wear it. Now this was a tiny itsy bitsy scratch on the side of her nose. So we put the extra large bandaid on and this is what my daughter came out looking like. I laughed so hard and she decided she would be better off without a bandaid since she couldn't breath. Teagan had her first dentist appointment and I was so proud of her. She picked out her very best outfit for the day. She had me read her our dentist book over and over. And, the day of her checkup she was amazing. The dentist told her she behaved better then most adults he sees. In the end she got to pick out a couple prizes and she chose a bouncy ball and a game. I am so proud of her!
Monday, January 24, 2011
January Bliss
Posted by Jillene at 2:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I seriously can't get over how huge that bib is on her. haha.
I can finally comment! You look great Jillene, I LOVE your hair right now. Looks like fun!
Teagan is awesome!!!! I miss you.
hahaha.... that picture with the huge bandaide makes me laugh!
Come see us!
Post a Comment