I didn't know what I was having with either of my children, but I was convinced without a doubt that Hudson was a little girl. When a little boy was handed to me I was more than shocked, a little nervous, and even more excited than ever. I was even more nervous for Teagan. Like all little girls, she wanted mommy to bring home a baby girl. I was overwhelmed with joy when Teagan wrapped her arms around her baby brother and held him close. I wondered if this would continue as he got bigger and it has exceeded my expectations. They are the best of friends and Teagan continues to wrap her arms around her brother and protect him. I am so grateful for my two beautiful children and all that they teach me about love and humility every single day. I am so blessed and lucky. Visiting Dad at work. Of course he finds a creative way to entertain, tape!
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Best Friends
Posted by Jillene at 8:38 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
SO cute!!! I LOVE them...and miss you guys. We need to plan another trip soon.
I love these two little angels so much. I miss you guys even though I saw you yesterday...it sucked having to leave early to beat a storm. Hopefully I get to see you guys soon. Love you
Jillene! Your kids are gorgeous.
Love them both. Miss you!
Post a Comment