Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

I actually really like Valentines Day. In fact, I love all holidays, even St. Patricks Day. Any excuse to party and have fun is right up my ally. Teagan was so excited when I told her that today was Valentines Day because she has been waiting for weeks wondering when this holiday was finally going to come. We decided to have strawberry pink chocolate chip heart shaped pancakes for breakfast with strawberries on top. That sound much more sophisticated than it was. Since Hudson slept in later than usually. He was really excited to wake up to a yummy breakfast. He literally just woke up in this picture. I think he is wondering what is going on in this picture.

It was seriously warm and sunny so we decided to go for a little walk, aka a jog because of all the sweets I already and was planning on eating the remainder of the day.
This is Hudson at the end of our walk/jog.

And this is Teagan, my little lumberjack.
Teagan and I worked all day on making cookies to take to some friends. It was a lot of fun but the ones we made were a lot more work than expected. When we were finally done we had to celebrate with a picture. Finally, although I don't have a picture with my hubby, I can't disregard how much I love him. He was a sweet heart all day cleaning up all my messes and giving all of us extra kisses and love. He is a great husband, father and my best friend.

4 comments:

noelle said...

Your kids are tooo cute, Jillene! I randomly came across your block, call me creepy. You look great!

REESE said...

Haha. I love how Hudson looks in the picture where he had just woke up. So funny. I can't wait to see you guys.

The Coopers said...

Your kids are so cute! What a good momma! so fun.

Baker Family said...

Such a fun day...I LOVE that we can do fun things with our kids to get them excited about the holidays! You are such a good mom. I LOVE Hudson when he wakes up...he looks like your dad! haha. Miss you.