Wednesday, May 4, 2011

I Love Easter

These pictures are not in order because, honestly, I didn't want to take the time to organize them. They do have a general theme though...Easter! I felt like this April was happening this year. It was a lot fun to be home for Easter for the very first time. We have been in St. George, Coeur d'alene, American Fork and finally Malad for Easter. I love to travel, but, I have to admit it was nice to be at home for a change.
A couple months ago, we planned a cruise with some close friends from 'Rexburg Day'. Teagan thought it would be fun to help during the packing process but ended up unpacking and modeling. She is the cutest snorkler I have ever seen.
You've got to dye the eggs (plus clothes, counters, and hands) every year.

Easter morning. Hudson was loving life, the moment he woke up he kept repeating "choc-o-late" over and over. Teagan wasn't having it. Maybe because she woke up at 6.Grandpa teaching the thumbs up.Before Easter we did a few little projects...










Easter nest idea we borrowed from a friend. Hudson pretending to cut.










My cuties in their Easter gear.






















I don't know what thier looking at in this picture but I thought it was pretty cute, I think they all have sidewalk chalk. Then I looked out Kristen's window and saw Hudson and Ethan riding this little four wheeler and squealed while grabbing my camera and scaring the pants off Kristen. These boys are already such good little friends and I couldn't miss this moment.











My kids are obsessed with this tube. They play with it all day and I think that it is the most entertaining toy I could have purchased for 5 bucks.



1 comments:

Baker Family said...

SO SO CUTE!!! I love easter time and those cute little kids! I want to see pics of your cruise!