A trip that we have to make every single year is Magrath Days. I love it! The parade is amazing and it is so fun to catch up with old friends and see familiar faces. I especially love seeing my Grandma and Grandpa Hudson and I loved that at age 87 they both made it to the parade with us. They are troopers.
Cotton Candy before the parade = junk food
Petting Zoo
I was so seriously excited when one of my great friends organized a get together with my best friends from school. We had a blast catching up on old times. I loved it.
When I got back this is what the guys were up to. They thought they looked like pot heads. What do you think?
Me and my favorite person ever! She is so much fun and I love to spend time with her. Love you Riessy Poo Poo.
The guys decided to race. Poor Tyson trip at the beginning and Sean came in close to first but we let him claim the title (we want him to be good at something other than basketball).
On our way to Montana we decided to make a pit stop at the temple for some pics
We traveled to Calispell Mt. via the 'Sun Road' which is one of the most scenic drive in the world. It was tones of fun and even Debbie Downer Hubby loved every second of it.
This is what Hudson looked like the entire 5 days camping at Echo Lake
Walmart riding the bull...aren't I a good mom for making a complete fool of myself?
Multiple four wheeler rides and bike rides. This is one of my favorite places in the world (Echo Lake)
Waiting for a boat ride
Even though this year was a rough year at Echo because of the high water. We still had so much fun! You have fun no matter what the conditions are with my family and I am so grateful for a mom that makes life exciting for all of us. Love you mom, your the best!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Remember hiding in the ditches of Echo Lake!!! haha. Love your family vacations! Miss you
Post a Comment