Your kids are huge, I can't even believe it. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. . . oh wait, because I haven't. My fault, I know. I'm the worst. I'm glad your Christmas was great in your own home.
I love the picture of the kids with their presents, and how Teagan's doll house is bigger than she is!
4 comments:
Love to see you sporting the magrath hoodie in front of the Christmas tree Jillene! Your kids are looking so old!
FUn Christmas pictures! I love Teagan's new haircut- she's getting so big. MIss you!
Your kids are huge, I can't even believe it. I feel like I haven't seen you forever. . . oh wait, because I haven't. My fault, I know. I'm the worst. I'm glad your Christmas was great in your own home.
I love the picture of the kids with their presents, and how Teagan's doll house is bigger than she is!
Your kids are growing up! It looks like you had a fun Christmas! I hope all is going good for you guys!
Post a Comment