YYYAAAA! She can say my name!! That was soooo cute. I am glad I finally got to hear her talk! Love you guys!
why can't she say kelsey? jk. i love the pigtails!!! dang... i'm not holding out much hope for my girl having hair. lol.
Ad asked if I had heard her say my name so I was pretty excited when I listened. She sure is getting big. THanks for the text yesterday, Love you guys
Post a Comment
3 comments:
YYYAAAA! She can say my name!! That was soooo cute. I am glad I finally got to hear her talk! Love you guys!
why can't she say kelsey? jk. i love the pigtails!!! dang... i'm not holding out much hope for my girl having hair. lol.
Ad asked if I had heard her say my name so I was pretty excited when I listened. She sure is getting big. THanks for the text yesterday, Love you guys
Post a Comment