


Happy Valentines Day! Valentines Day for us started out with our car breaking down the night before when I was on my way home from Walmart. I knew it would happen sooner or later and to our great SURPRISE if finally croaked. Valentines Day morning we woke up and had crepes. We were planning on switching children with a couple from the social work program who we have become good friends with. They were very generous and let us borrow one of their vehicles while they watched Teagan and we went out to eat and to a movie.
We are currently watching their little boy Jaimison while they celebrated Valentines. The most fun that I had was dressing Teagan up in her little tutu skirt and doing anything I could to bribe her to pose for me (she's a wiggle worm).
Friday, February 15, 2008
Happy Valentines Day
Posted by Jillene at 4:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment