I have been meaning to put these pictures on for a couple of days now. This is Teagan's valentine, Jaimison. They have got to be quite good friends. At first Teagan was really intiminated by him but now she cries when he leaves. I thought it was pretty cute when I put them in the crib together and they were bouncing around and laughing their heads off. I wish I would have got a video of them dancing to "monkey's jumping on the bed". It was really hard to get a clear picture but I took a tones and that is no joke. Here are some of my favorites.


Sunday, February 17, 2008
Teagan's Valentine
Posted by Jillene at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That is funny! She already has a boyfriend!
Jillene,
Teagan is so adorable! We miss hanging out with you guys!
Hey guys! It's Ben and Kjirsten Fox! I am so excited that I came accross your blog. Your little girl is an abolute doll. It sounds like you guys are doing great. We hope to hear from you! foxtimes.blogspot.com
Post a Comment