During the St. Patricks Day party, the boys and kids to have a dance off. They look pretty cheesy but it was a lot of fun. We really enjoyed ourselves, thanks to chels.
That was so CRAZY! I would love to say Tyson did a great job, but I will just leave it at crazy. Funny guys. Love you
Cambree loved that video!!! She sat on my lap and laughed and danced!! looks like a fun st. patty's day!
It's fun that you actually celebrated St. Patrick's Day. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
That was so CRAZY! I would love to say Tyson did a great job, but I will just leave it at crazy. Funny guys. Love you
Cambree loved that video!!! She sat on my lap and laughed and danced!! looks like a fun st. patty's day!
It's fun that you actually celebrated St. Patrick's Day. Looks like you guys had a great time.
Post a Comment