TEN YEARS AGO.....I
I was 13 years old just entering Jr. High, looking hotter than every with my glasses, pony tail, nike shirts and basketball shorts (I thought I was a tom boy). I was playing basketball, volleyball and soccer, clogging at a studio in Raymond, hating playing the piano, and happy to be out of Elementary. I thought I was soo old.
FIVE THINGS ON MY TO DO LIST......
Oh heaven, it isn't that I have a long list of things to do, it is the things that I have to do take a long time. 1. Being a mommy (self explanitory) 2.Homework, which is way too much work for a 5 credit class and is consuming my every spare minute. 3. trying to get shut eye every once and a while after working grave yard shift which is really hard to find with my little munchkin. 4. Cleaning, cooking, laundry,etc. 5. Spending time with my husband who I sometimes don't see all day since our schedules are the exact opposite (work night shift, come home sleep till 11:30, Tyson wakes me up to go to his internship, I play with Teagan till nap time and then put her down and clean, make lunch and work on some of my homework, Tyson comes home only to grab something to eat before going to class from 5-8, I put Teagan down at 7:30 and then go back to sleep, Tyson wakes me up at 10:15 and I get ready for work again). Good thing I only work 3 days a week.
THREE BAD HABITS.....
1. smacking my lips when I eat, Tyson hates it and I hate it when others do it but I still catch myself doing it. 2. Stressing over everything and venting to Tyson about it (poor guy). 3. Wearing my PJ's bottoms all day. I love being comfortable and even more than that I hate getting ready. Being in Coeur d'alene where we don't get a tone of company or know the whole town, like in Magrath where I grew up, I tend to get lazy.
FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME.....
1. I love projects, especially taking something that is really ugly at a yard sale, covering it with some paint, sanding it and making it my own. Anything that you can but that is cheap and it turns out looking expensive. Lately I have been sewing tutu skirts, attempting dresses, hair bow and bands, pretty much anything that involves ribbon and pokadots. 2. My biggest pet peeves are when you are talking to someone on the phone and they are having a conversation with someone else in the background or when you are talking to someone face to face and they are trying to text message at the same time. It is just plain rude. 3. I am a really good student, I am not saying that I am smart but I just CAN'T bring myself to do a poor job on any assignments. I have actually tried to hurry as fast as I can and submit an assignment but I ended up feeling guilty and did a better job on it. I have to finish a course knowing that I did the best that I could do. It is kind of ironic since in high school I didn't try at all, I just didn't care. 4. I love teaching primary. I have never taught primary before but I currently teach a CTR 6 class and I love it. There is just something about teaching children, they are so pure and perfect and I feel honored that Heavenly Father is trusting me with this wonderful calling. 5. I am terrified of public speaking. When I was in highschool I was running for vice president and during my speach my hand was shaking so hard that my teacher had to come hold the paper for me. It was embarrassing and my friends still tease me about it. I still am the same way.
FIVE TREATS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT........
1. Any kind of ice cream, I love it. 2. yogurt pie 3. Better than sex cake 4. Coconut Cream Pie 5. Diary Queen Ice cream cake (sooooooo good)
FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD.....
1. A mom
2. A nurse
3. Working on a feed lot moving pipe and fertilizing (loved it)
4. Owning a clogging studio
5. Working as a cashier at Cal Ranch (sick)
WHERE YOU SEE YOURSELF IN 10 YEARS.......
Living in Malad. Have a home built at the bend. Tyson farming and doing something with social work on the side. Having 5 or 6 kids running around, watching sports, dance, whatever it is that my kids love. Enjoying being a mom.
Friday, March 14, 2008
Posted by Jillene at 8:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
How exciting to almost be done with school. I hope things work out for you guys in Malad. It's a beautiful spot. Sounds like your life is crazy busy right now. Hope things will settle down soon.
It is sure fun to see teagan so big and talking so much. We are excited to see you and we miss you! Love you.
Post a Comment