Saturday, March 22, 2008

St. Patricks Day

I just thought I would post this picture because it was so cute. Teagan was gone for a minute and then came into the living room with her bath bed thingy. It was pretty funny when she layed on it and a few minutes later went and got a blanket. She is a little character. On Monday we went to a St. Patricks Day party hosted by the Peterson Family. It was a tone of fun. It started off with the little kids collected green coins hidden throughout the room and putting them in their little black leprechaun pots. Chelsey then asked me to teach them some clogging moves, which 1) I haven't done in year 2) I was pretty embarrased, but it ended up being pretty fun. The husbands and kids ended up having a dance off which was really funny because they looked very awkward.
After, we played a couple games and ate some green food. It was a great family home evening night and St. Patricks Day.

1 comments:

The Coopers said...

Hey how's it going?? looks like your having fun with your little girl.. she's so cute!!