We have been very fortunate to have such awesome, supportive friends here in Coeur d'alene. They don't cease to amaze us with their never ending kindness and service. They have made our experience in Coeur a'lene one that we will always remember and we are definately going to miss them and the wonderful examples that they are.
Last week my friend Tiffany took Teagan and I to lunch. I am so excited for her because she just got accepted into the nursing program. She definately has a lot of work ahead of her but in the long run it is worth having a degree. Tiffany is one of the sweetest people that I know. She is amazing with Teagan and absolutely loves kids. The other day I told Teagan that Tiffany was comming over and she was so excited that she stood waiting at the door the whole time.
Before we leave Coeur d'alene, we wanted to sqeeze in one more game night with our closest friends. We have had a couple of game nights which have been an absolute blast and resulting in making fools of ourselves and laughing our heads off at chad's drawings (I won't go into details). Although we have had crazy busy schedules in Coeur d'alene, I am soooooo grateful that we have been able to get to know so many wonderful people through school, work, and church. I will miss everyone.
Monday, April 7, 2008
Friends
Posted by Jillene at 12:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to all of those people, but it's our turn :) 10 more days.
Hey, sorry I am replying in here. We will be at Candace's. She just had her baby and my mom will be there too. I would love to see everyone, it has been way too long!
Oops, that last comment was from me. I was helping Tanya fix her blog and forgot to sign out of her information.
Post a Comment