We decided to head back to Canada for the week because Tyson had spring break. The highlights of my trip were seeing Elaine and Jared, watching how stinking cute Elle and Teagan played together (there only 3 months apart), and catching one of those moments that you wish you could see over and over again (Teagan layed on the ground next to the dog who she is usually terrified of). Teagan loved Grandma, Grandpa and Uncle Tyson. They treated us awesome and we love them so much.
Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Oh Canada
Posted by Jillene at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Cute pics! Man does she ever look like you.
Hey that on Grandpa and Grandma's farm.. aww i miss them!
i'm so glad you got to go home!!! and why are your girls dressed up so cute to go play at the farm? hahaha... i love it.
Hey guys!! I'm so excited I found your blog. Teagan is getting so big. How are things. Nate and I are now living in Vernal, UT. We have a blog too. You should check it out sometime. www.ringelfam.blogspot.com
I'm sorry we missed you in Canada but I'm glad we can keep up with what's going on in your life with your blog. Teagen is a doll!
You have such a cute little family. I just love looking at your blog. It's a fun way to keep in touch.
Post a Comment