Sunday, April 13, 2008

Warm Weather!

I think that I can speak for all of us when I say we've been dying to have nice weather and finally get out of our house. My skin is starving for a little vitamin D. I didn't really get to lay on the grass and enjoy every single ray of the sun like I had planned, instead, Teagan took me on a triathlon around the apartment complex (up the stairs, down the stairs, around the tree, to the rocks, follow the birds, squish the ants, and then up and down the stairs again). I guess I can call that my exercise for the day, not to mention the wanting "up" wanting "down" squats. It doesn't really matter though, my poor little Teagan deserves every second of exploring something other than our boring apartment.I was a little surprised when the field right next to our apartment had a air balloon sitting in it. Teagan loved the giant "baaloon". We waited for quite a while to see it take off only to find out that they were just airing it out for the season. Finally, the best part of all, our scooter. I love riding this thing. We pulled it out of the garage and warmed it up. It was a little rusty but man was it fun. It was a perfect way to sum up the day.

4 comments:

Baker Family said...

It looks so fun...we can't to go on a scooter ride!!! We want to play outside with you guys too.

angie said...

I love the scooter! it has been so nice having some warmer weather here too!

Dave and Rachael said...

Hey you guys! We are excited that you are moving closer. We will definately have to get together. We try to keep up on this blogging thing, but we don't have the internet at home yet :( Give us a call when you guys get here!!!

Peterson's said...

HEY! What date are you back on, I can't remember. We want to see you before you go, we miss you guys.