
I decided to sign Teagan up for a mom tot swimming class. The funniest part of the class was when we were to teach our kids how to do rainbows which helps them moves their arms when they swim. Teagan would kick her legs, keep her hands perfectly still and sing rainbows, rainbows, rainbows, over and over as loud as she could. She was pretty scared of the waterslide but by the end I would take her down it again and again more times than desired. On the last day the kids got fun toys if they performed certain skill and I am proud to say that Teagan passed.
Friday, July 11, 2008
Mom's and Tot's
Posted by Jillene at 1:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Fun! Elle and I love swimming too. I wish that we could live closer together so that our girls could hang out together.
Oh, she is getting bigger everyday, swim lessons! You need to put a video of her on, I wan't to hear her talk again!
chels
Post a Comment