The morning after the fourth of July, we headed to Twin Falls to watch my younger brother play baseball on a 17-19 year old Elks baseball team. Tyson is the youngest on the team and doesn't cease to impress me. I love watching him play baseball, it is a highlight when I find out that he has a game near us (2 1/2 hours away). Althought we only got to watch him play one game, it was worth it. That night we all crashed at a hotel. I witnessed a very cute moment by Teagan. Teagan asked Grandpa to say the prayer. After a couple of sentences, Grandpa caught on that Teagan was loudly and clearly copying his every words from watching baseball games to protecting Tyson. We all were trying so hard not to crack up.
I didn't realize how beautiful Twin Falls was until I got there. We took multiple picture by the bridge as well as watched a couple people parachute off. There aren't two people in the world that Tyson and I love hanging out with more than mom and dad.



Friday, July 11, 2008
Twin Falls Tourney
Posted by Jillene at 12:52 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Don't you love going on vacations with family....it looks like you guys had alot of fun!
Post a Comment