Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hudson Thayne Daniels

Our internet is finally up and running. It has been killing me that I haven't been able to post my new baby boy for the past week. Hudson was born on July 13 and weighed 6'4 lbs and was 18 inches (although I think there was a mistake since at his 4 day checkup he was 19 1/2 inches). He is the most mellow and relaxed baby and loves his big sister. Teagan has been great! She has been so patient, loving, and kind to her new little brother. She calls him "my baby" where ever we go and is very protective of him. We are all doing well and sorry it took so long to post these.

17 comments:

Baker Family said...

We LOVE little Hudson...he's so cute! Teagan is such a good big sister. Elle is missing her. She asks if Teagan will be at nursery every sunday..haha. I'm so happy that everything is good. We miss you guys!

Katy said...

Congrats! What a cutie! Love the pictures of both kiddos.

Brianne said...

Congrats guys, I love the name Hudson! Maybe we'll get to see you soon since we are in Logan now.

Mindi said...

Congrats! Hope all is well with everyone!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I hope everything went well and that you're enjoying being a mommy of 2! What cute kids you have too! I love the pictures! Good luck!

Tiffany said...

Yea...we finally get to see Baby Hudson! We've been checking everyday to see if you were showing him off yet. He's adorable and we are so thrilled for you guys. Can't wait to meet him! Congrats!

Carissa said...

AWW! Congratulations! What a sweet little guy! You have such a cute little family. Hope you're doing well!

Andrea said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Andrea said...

Congrats, he is adorable!

The Kirschmans

Anonymous said...

he's perfect. congrats. who does he look like? i can't tell!!! oh tiny babies. . . you shouldn't show me pictures like these, it could be dangerous! lol.

Anonymous said...

wait, that was kelsey, not jake. in case you couldn't figure that out.

Francis Family said...

lol Kelsey's comment was kind of creepy before I found out it was her! I told you on facebook congrats already but I loved that video, she is a cutie and she's gonna be overprotective of her baby brother!

Debbie said...

CONGRATS!! how exciting! boys are so much fun. He looks so perfect. I'm sure Teagan will be such a great big sister. Glad to hear all went well!

The Gould Family said...

Congratulations!!! He's so sweet!

The Scow's said...

So exciting Jillene and I love the name! He is too cute. Congrats and good luck with 2.

Jessica said...

Congrats!! A beautiful little boy!How exciting!

kristib said...

Congratulations! Teagan looks so excited to have a baby brother. Very exciting for you guys.