Thursday, July 2, 2009

Bear Lake

I thought I better post this before I have the baby or else it will never get done. A new Daniels family tradition that has been started for the past 3 years is going to Bear Lake the last week in June. It is so much fun every time we go and we have always lucked out with hot weather. This year, friday was chilly but Sat was very warm and everyone thought that they weren't getting any sun. After leaving the beach we soon realized how much sun we actually got and many of us paid for it the next few nights. It was an awesome well needed vacation that I am already looking forward to next year.




2 comments:

Baker Family said...

What a fun tradition...I am all for fun times at the beach. Elle and Teagan really are best friends- they even have the same swimming siut and Elle kept saying "mommy that's like mine"! I'm glad that you had a vacation before the babe comes.

kelsey said...

i love teagan's swimming suit! where did it come from? that's awesome that you got to get away for a few days and relax. i hope you're having a baby right now. . . lol. but really. . .