Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Perfect

I have been a horrible mom and haven't had pictures of Teagan in a while. Last week I got a text from my amazing sister in law who happens to also be an amazing photographer saying she wants to take pictures of my newborn and my daughter. I was a little nervous that my daughter wouldn't perform well because she is very selective and you never know what Teagan is going to show up. Well the angel Teagan showed up and was doing every single pose that her aunt Ad asked. Thank you Ad so much for these pictures that I will always have, there perfect. I literally had 35 favorites but here is just a sample and my newborns announcements are coming soon.






9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh these are sooooo cute!!! I especially love the second one you have posted. You've got to send that one in to some cutest kid contest or something. ADORABLE!

M-n-M said...

Hudson is a cutie. And Teagan's pictures turned out really great. Ad always manages to get some pretty incredible shots. Congratulations on the new edition, let me know if you need anything.

Tiffany said...

Seriously gorgeous!!!! Her eyes look incredible! Did you make her stinkin cute dress and hat? I bet you did because you're just amazing like that. Wish you guys lived closer...uggh! Kiss Hudson for us!

Baker Family said...

What cute pictures...they really are perfect!!! She is so beautiful.

kelsey said...

she is darling. i love the dress.

Katy said...

Love the pictures! She is a beautiful angel indeed!

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful! Congrats on the new baby too!

The Coopers said...

she is soo cute! great pics. and congrats on the new baby Hudson, he is beautiful!!
Oh here is my address by the way as requested:

Rachelle Cooper
#18- 3809 Luther Place
Saskatoon, SK
S7H 4B1

Ry, Shell, Maxwell and Henry said...

Hi, I'm not sure if you remember me, it's Shelley (Johnson) from Magrath I was Cheriess's friend. Just wanted to say hi and your family is adorable. Congrats on the new baby boy. Hope all is well.