Sunday, July 17, 2011

June 11th

We finally did it. We finished our first half marathon. I was so excited the night before that we had to get some pre-marathon pics. We looks pretty convincing dont we.

I am just about to cross the finish line and I look like I am in excruciating pain, which I was. After Riess and I got some pictures. I ended up getting 1:51 min and Riess got 2:08 which I was pretty happy with considering that it was our first and we had had some set backs while training. It was so much fun and I highly recommend it. Plus, if I can do it, anyone can.

I have never been to a Bees baseball game but it is the minors in Salt Lake City.




We went after our half marathon and trust me, although I was smiling I was in tones of pain. We went with our great friends Holli and Harley and there was a firework show right after that was so much fun to watch. It was a crazy but very eventful and fulfilling day.

1 comments:

kelsey said...

You're my hero. I wish I wasn't 45 minutes away so you could kick my butt into gear. P.S. I love your marathon outfit. I'm obsessed with running gear right now. Lol.